01. GENERAL TERMS
La Jam Barcelona, organized by the association with name Windy Hoppers-Associació de Lindy Hop Empordà, with C.I.F. nº G55160568, and address at C/ Pedró 12, 17257 from Gualta, with mail firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number +34 697 828 396. The general terms and conditions for the attendees to the festival are the essential and binding part of the contract-registration between the Organization and the individual who registered to La Jam Barcelona. If you do not agree to this document during registration (and thus do not agree with the terms) you will not be able to attend the festival.
02. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1. Fill the web form. When you fill in the form, and automatically, a private space will be created on the web where you will manage your payments, and later all related to competitions, etc … Your email and ID number or Passport will become your User ( mail) and Password (ID no. / Passport).
2. You will receive an automatic mail after finishing the registration, with the confirmation of your registration and the corresponding rate, and with a link in to enter your private space. You can also access your private space through the Log In of the web, with your User and Password.
3. In your private space you can check the information of your registration, and you will have all the payment information. You can make the payment by making a Bank Deposit, or making a payment with your credit / debit card through the Online Payment platform, or by bank transfer to the account of Windy Hoppers-Associació de Lindy Hop Empordà.
03. PAYMENT TERMS AND CANCELATION POLICY
The payment method of La Jam Barcelona is a one-time payment of 100% of the amount, via bank transfer or online payment platform. Being aware of the effort required for certain people to make a single payment of 100%, the Organization offers the option of split the payment in two, for those people who need it. There will be 3 payment methods:
1. Totality of 100% of the amount at the registration process: When you register, at the end of the process, you will have the option of making the payment of the entire amount making a payment with your credit / debit card through the Online Payment platform.
2. Payment split into 2 amounts and deadlines: you can split the payment in 2 with 30 days of difference. It will be necessary to pay 50% of the total amount on the registration, at the end of the process making a payment with your credit / debit card through the Online Payment platform. The second payment must be made after 30 calendar days by Online Payment or bank transfer.
3. Totality of 100% of the amount after receiving the confirmation email: after registration, you will receive an automatic email where you can enter your private panel, and you will have 10 natural days to make the payment of 100% of the amount making a payment with your credit / debit card through the Online Payment platform or bank transfer.
In case the payment is not made after those 10 natural days, the registration will be cancelled and the slot will be released. Once the payment has been done, La Jam Barcelona Organization considers this reservation as paid, and will not be compromised to any total or partial refund, to cover all the management expenses and/or detrimentals as, for example, not allowing pre-registrations after the cancelled one.
1. In any case, if you find another person interested (same roll and same kind of inscription) in taking your place, registration change will be done without any additional charge. The Organization has settled a deadline to make changes of participants: Saturday March 14th, 2020. In any case, any change should be reported to the Organization before that date, via mail to the address email@example.com. Any changes not notified or made outside the deadline will not be accepted, and no one outside the official registration list will be accepted at the registration site on March, 20th 2020.
2. In case of medical urgency, occurred in the days before the festival, La Jam Barcelona Organization, will value in a deep way the situation, but it will be required the doctor’s notes or other supporting papers. We consider medical urgency: accidents, bone lesions and/or bone fractures, sudden and serious conditions requiring hospitalization. We don’t consider a medical urgency injuries caused weeks before the festival, with medical discharge date the days of the faestival. In these cases, the participant is responsible for reporting to the Organization, and request the name change to avoid risk of not being able to attend the festival, due that the injury couldn’t recovered in a definitive way; or take the risk of waiting until the lesion is recovered as to attend the festival as usual. In both cases the participant is responsible for that decision.
La Jam Barcelona Organization reserves the right to change schedules, location, teachers, bands and price of the workshops and / of the evening dances and communicate any changes on the website.
05. INJURIES AND THEFTS
Windy Hoppers – Associació de Lindy Hop Empordà will not be held responsible for any physical injuries, or damages to / thefts of private property that might occur during La Jam Barcelona.
06. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND IMAGE RIGHTS
The users and total or partial attendes to La Jam Barcelona, being of legal age, in full possession of their civil rights, states that during the days of celebration of this festival, may be photographed and / or filmed. These images are intended to portray the events of La Jam Barcelona, and in any case there is a mercantilist interest of such images. The Organization of La Jam Barcelona is not responsible for any use that third persons or companies do without permission with those images.
For all these reasons, expressly I AUTHORIZE the use of my personal image resulting from the festival as mentioned, without such authorization is subject to any time period or is restricted to the national level of any country.
And for the record and takes effect, I agree to this authorization under the provisions of the Organic Law 1/1982 of 5 May, Civil Protection the right to honor, to personal and family privacy and Self-Image. The general acceptance of these terms imply permission of this clause on transfer of right image.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13th, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that registration on the website expresses consent to the processing of the user personal data that will form part of a file which is owned by La Jam Barcelona in order to manage the relationship with the user and, if necessary, manage the relationship between the user and La Jam Barcelona, and to keep the user informed about new products, offers and La Jam Barcelona services. Therefore, Windy Hoppers – Associació de Lindy Hop Empordà as La Jam Barcelona organizer can use the user information about registered courses, alerts, newsletters and other communication which may be considered of interest to this association.
Please note that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time by sending a written letter, attaching a copy of your identity card or equivalent documentation to the address provided or email the address firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating that you wish to exercise your rights.
La Jam Barcelona is committed to implementing technical and organizational security measures that are appropriate and sufficient to ensure the security of personal data and to ensure the secrecy and confidentiality of information.
07. CODE OF CONDUCT
By signing this document the attendee is bound to behave in accordance with the general rules of conduct and with the existing Spanish laws – all while respecting the house rules. In case of misdemeanor you will be in the jurisdiction of the Mossos d’Esquadra.
08. SIGNATURE OR AGREEMENT TO GENERAL CONDITIONS
By clicking on the Terms and Conditions for the attendees of the La Jam Barcelona on the registration page via Internet, you state that you fully agree with the content of this document and will obey all the rules and regulations.